Friday, February 5, 2010



tmr going for e red box thingy
some volunteering work
and im so pissed off,cux the person nv msg me
and the place sucks
i could have chosen e 1 downstair my block
tskkkkkkkkkkkkkk
irritating to the max!!!!!

and have to do so much stuff
i hate proj and i hate my course
rp having holiday alr
i shld have jus gone thr for civil aviation lor
den i cn have my holiday now
nt like a poor kid here having so much to do yet such short holiday
and for something i dun even like and nt goin t do in the future
waste tym onlyyyyyyyy
omgomgomgomg
sucks

i need a new friend who is free and available for me 24/7 and best who can draw or design
so can help me with my work
im squeezed dry of ideas

ps:i lead a sad life!!!!!!!!!!!what's new
pps:and i realize all the pretty models resembles a cat,the elegance and poise,maybe i shld learn to like a cat from now on

No comments: